Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||22.72 MB MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS Catalina 10.15|
The Canon PIXMA MG3220 is an inkjet printer for the whole family that delivers quality and simplicity in a small, lightweight design. Wireless printing and scanning are made possible across your house thanks to the printer’s Wi-Fi capabilities. You may print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using AirPrint. 8.5 × 11-inch borderless picture prints with a color print quality of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi are yours to enjoy. Printing on both sides of the paper is made simple with Auto Duplex printing, which is included with this printer.
How to Download and Install
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.19.2.0a
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS.