Canon PIXMA MG2520 CUPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver, This download contains the printer driver for the model you selected. For a better user experience, we also recommend installing the My Image Garden software. See Canon PIXMA MG2500 Support.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One Printer is capable of printing images and documents with an excellent level of detail. The hybrid ink method combines dye and pigment ink to produce lettering that is very clear. See also Canon PIXMA MG3520 CUPS Printer Driver
Prints with a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi may be produced at home with the help of FINE printhead technology. Canon PIXMA MG2520 is a compact printer that can be placed almost anywhere in your home.
You are able to print high-definition video with Full HD Movie Print from your Canon EOS Digital SLR, VIXIA digital PowerShot, and other digital camcorders that are compatible.
You may print without disturbing other people by using the Silent Mode feature. When you print a photograph or document, the printer’s Auto Power On feature activates itself automatically.
My Image Garden software, which features Full HD Movie Print and Custom Filters, is included with the Canon PIXMA MG2520 as standard equipment. See Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.126.96.36.199a
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Modified the failure occurred by combining with Canon application.