Canon PIXMA MG2500 Driver for Windows, Mac & Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Driver – On this page, you can find driver, software, and manual that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system. Click on the individual topics below to get detailed information.
Operating System Compatibility
- Window 11/ Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP
- macOS 12/ macOS 11/ macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6
|PIXMA MG2510||PIXMA MG2520||PIXMA MG2522||PIXMA MG2525|
|PIXMA MG2540||PIXMA MG2550||PIXMA MG2560||PIXMA MG2570|
|PIXMA MG2580||PIXMA MG2590|
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Driver
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, and an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Software
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your product. On this tab, you can see and download the Canon Printer software available for your product.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Manual
Manuals for your product, software or driver are listed below.
Download and Install Instructions
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Install the downloaded package archive file as an Administrator following the manual. For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Series
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series All-In-One Printer is a highly efficient and ecologically friendly printer. Everything you need to print inkjet With print rates of up to 8 ppm in black and 4 ppm in color, this printer helps you be more productive by delivering high-quality images and crisp documents.
In addition, the FINE print head technology delivers attractive and brilliant prints with a maximum print color quality of 4800 x 600 dpi. This Inkjet Printer is not only attractive due to its small size, but it is also simple to set up and won’t take up any of your important work area.
HD video printing enables you to create stunning prints from your favorite high-definition videos! Because of the MG2500 Series’ Silent Mode, it’s possible to print at any time, and the My Image Garden software offers a wide range of printing options, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print.
In addition to supporting all greeting card papers, the PIXMA MG2500 seies also supports glossy and plus glossy II photo paper to produce a glossy finish and extremely rich colors, giving your images a traditional photo look and feel.
For every new product purchase, you get a 1-year limited warranty with the InstantExchange Program.
Warranty repair or replacement will not extend the Product’s original warranty period. InstantExchange service is subject to the availability of a reconditioned unit or a new replacement unit.
The repair facility will ship a replacement Product prepaid by Canon USA.