Canon PIXMA MG2220 w/ PP-201 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
This driver supports all PIXMA MG2200 series printers.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||21.35 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS Catalina 10.15|
|macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.5/10.7.5/10.6.8/10.5.8|
The Canon PIXMA MG2220 is a decent multi-function printer for home printing. It is capable of printing up to 8.4 images/minute in black and 4.8 images/minute in color. Borderless photos can be printed in standard photo sizes from 4 x 6 inches to 8.5 x 11 inches and can also issue legal-sized documents. The built-in letter-sized flatbed scanner lets you scan documents and photos. Meanwhile, it features an automatic mode that detects whether you are scanning a photo or document and adjusts its settings.
Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.19.2.0a
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS.