Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer Drivers
This download contains drivers for Canon IJ printers. You can install the following software items:
- Printer Driver: Driver for Canon IJ printers.
- IJ Network Tool: Software that performs settings for printing in a network connection.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||16.46 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 is an excellent casual wireless inkjet photo printer. This unit is equipped with a large input tray for various paper sizes, outstanding print costs, and outstanding photo printing quality, this unit is acceptable for both families and students. Unfortunately, its very wide frame may make it more difficult to fit on your desk or general office space at home. The unit also has disappointing connectivity options, and you can’t connect external storage devices like USB thumb drives or SD cards directly to the printer. It is important to note that the manufacturer indicates in their specifications that this printer is compatible with macOS, however, we were unable to print it when tested.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Vre.1.02
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.