Canon PIXMA iX6820 Full Driver & Software Package
This download will download and install the drivers, applications, or manuals you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||13.15 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 is an excellent casual wireless inkjet photo printer. The unit comes with a large input tray for a variety of paper sizes, outstanding cost per print, and outstanding photo printing quality, this printer is acceptable for both families and students. Unfortunately, its very wide frame might make it more difficult to fit on your desk or general office space at home. The unit also has disappointing connectivity options, and you can’t connect external storage devices such as USB thumb drives or SD cards directly to the printer. It is important to note that the manufacturer indicates in their specifications that this printer is compatible with macOS, however, we were unable to print it when it was tested.
Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
What’s New Ver.1.7
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been supported.