Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver, This download contains printer drivers for Canon IJ printers. This is a series printer, see full download Canon PIXMA iX6500 Driver Support
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||16 MB|
|Release Date||15 October 2021|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
What’s New Ver.2.56c
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Same as Page Size] has been added to [Printer Paper Size:].
- From v2.56c, Windows XP will not be supported.
See also Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Support
Canon PIXMA iX6520 inkjet Printer
If you’re searching for a single-function printing solution that can print up to 13 x 19 inches, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 inkjet printer for business is an excellent candidate for joining the staff of your workplace. See also Canon PIXMA TS5020 MP Drivers
With a maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, you can print any marketing document that is a mix of text and graphics with speed and confidence. This includes printing a huge accounting spreadsheet or a legal contract with clear language. Read Canon PIXMA MG6320 MP Drivers
Even the Canon PIXMA IX6520 is perfect for graphic designers, allowing them to print posters, art ideas, drawings, and storyboards with realistic colors and details that are of high quality.
With the help of the Full HD Print Film function, you will be able to transform your most cherished HD video clips into stunning picture prints.
You may also take advantage of Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, which will allow you to personalize the layout of your website and print just the content that you need.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Are you looking for HP Mac Printer Driver?