Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver, This download contains drivers for Canon IJ printers. You can install the following software items:
- Printer Driver: Driver for Canon IJ printers.
- IJ Network Tool: Software that performs settings for printing in a network connection.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||16.73 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 CUPS Printer Driver
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Full Driver (Windows)
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Full Driver (Mac)
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver
The wireless Canon PIXMA iP8720 printer can print in full color at a high resolution of 9600 by 2400 dpi. This machine can produce a 4×6 inch color picture in around 36 seconds and can print borderless photos up to 13×19 inches in size.
*If you are looking for a suitable driver for your HP printer, go to HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
The Canon PIXMA iP8720 has a broad range of wireless printing options in addition to Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. This device has an automatic paper feeder that can accommodate up to 150 sheets. The result is a printer that can print at speeds of up to 14.5 monochrome pages per minute (ipm) and 10.4 color pages per minute (ipm) without having the user continually refill the paper tray. See also Canon PIXMA MG3222 CUPS Driver
All of your images will have excellent color tones and color reproduction thanks to the Canon PIXMA iP8720’s 6-color ink system, which includes grayscale. Direct printing onto CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs is possible through the disc tray.
The Canon PIXMA iP8720 has automatic power on/off and is compatible with Canon’s PIXMA Printing Solutions. The former facilitates power savings while the printer is idle, and the latter facilitates utilization. See Canon Printer Software
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Same as Page Size] has been added to [Printer Paper Size:].
- From v.1.01, Windows XP will not be supported.