Canon PIXMA iP8720 CUPS Printer Drivers
Canon PIXMA iP8720 CUPS Driver, This download contains the printer driver for the model you selected. For a better user experience, we also recommend installing the Canon My Image Garden software. See Canon PIXMA iP8700 Support.
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver (Windows)
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Full Driver (Windows)
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Full Driver (Mac)
- Canon PIXMA MG2220 CUPS Driver (Mac)
- Canon PIXMA MG7120 CUPS Printer Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG2520 CUPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver
The Canon PIXMA iP8720 is a photo printer that uses inkjet technology and can print at a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dots per inch. This Canon printer has the ability to print photos of 13 x 19 inches wirelessly and can produce color photographs measuring 4 x 6 inches in only 36 seconds. There are a variety of options for wireless printing that are compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
The paper is handled by the 150-sheet automatic feeder of the Canon PIXMA iP8720. Print at a rate of 14.5 images per minute (ipm) in black and 10.4 ipm in color without having to refill. This printer uses six different colors of ink, including grayscale, which allows for excellent reproduction of color tones and photographs.
You are able to print on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs by using the disc tray. Additional features include an automatic power on and off function as well as connectivity with the PIXMA Printing Solutions app for smartphones. See also Canon Printer Software
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
What’s New Ver.220.127.116.11a
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Modified the failure that occurred by combining it with the Canon application.