Canon My Printer – Canon Printer Software
Canon My Printer application is a program that gives you quick access to fundamental maintenance operations and troubleshooting options for your printer.
|File Type:||Utilities app|
|File Size:||5.55 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
What is Canon My Printer?
The program known as Canon My Printer gives users the ability to show the screen for configuring their printer drivers and find answers to operational issues.
You can also simply alter settings, such as the paper source settings, and it gives you advice on how to remedy issues, such as ink smudges, that you may be experiencing with your printer.
Using My Printer, you can check the general state of your Canon printer, diagnose and repair it if it is broken, alter its settings as well as the paper source, and modify the settings for the source of the paper.
How to Download and Install My Printer?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Start My Printer Software?
To launch My Printer, select My Printer in the appropriate location.
- Windows 11 / 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > My Printer. If you do not see this, type My Printer in the search bar.
- Windows 8: Select My Printer on the Start screen. (If My Printer is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “My Printer“.)
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP: From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > My Printer > My Printer to start My Printer.
What’s New in Ver.3.3.0
- The supported models have been added.
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.